Seller’s Agent – Pinellas County REALTOR® Candis Carmichael
Pinellas County REALTOR® Candis Carmichael is a certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA issued by the National Association of Realtors). Selling your home can be daunting and complex. That is where having your own dedicated expert comes in – to work hard getting you the best price for your home, with a smooth transaction as quickly as possible. When you are selling your home, you want to get the most from your investment. But determining the most accurate price for your home can be confusing. A PSA adds valuable perspective to your sale by taking the guesswork out of pricing your home. Gain the confidence that your house is offered at, and sells for, the most accurate price.
“I’m proud to help my seller-clients stress-less with smooth, seamless transaction,” says REALTOR® Candis.
With Pinellas County REALTOR® Candis Carmichael, selling your home begins with a comprehensive marketing and pricing strategy and continues beyond the day you close on the sale. Your white-glove home sale concierge experience includes:
- a professional, well-connected partner providing full attention and determination to getting your home sold
- a competitive market analysis (CMA) to help establish the value of your home, market overview and activity and best asking price for your home
- advise you on how best to prepare your home to quickly sell for top-dollar
- customized bespoke marketing campaign to give your home the ideal amount of exposure
- hosting of broker’s Open House (to introduce your home to agents in the market) and Open Houses to attract buyers direct
- professional marketing materials including yard sign, flyers, emails, listing sheets
- regular weekly marketing updates and agent partner communication
- coordination of private showings of your home that work with your schedule
- feedback from prospective buyers and agents following all showings and Open Houses
- negotiation guidance to ensure you receive the best comprehensive offer on your home
- working with you through the complex paperwork involved with selling your home
- coordination of access and times for inspections, appraisals and final walk-through with buyers’ agent