Seller’s Agent – Pinellas County REALTOR® Candis Carmichael
Pinellas County REALTOR® Candis Carmichael is a certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA issued by the National Association of Realtors). Selling a home can be daunting and complex. Having a dedicated expert means having someone who will work hard to get the best price with a smooth transaction closing as quickly as possible.
Determining the most accurate price for property can be confusing. A PSA adds valuable perspective to your sale by taking the guesswork out of property pricing. Gain the confidence that the home is offered at, and sells for, the most accurate price.
“I’m proud to help my seller-clients stress-less with a smooth, seamless transaction,” says REALTOR® Candis.
Why Hire REALTOR Candis as Your Seller’s Agent
With Pinellas County REALTOR® Candis Carmichael, home-selling begins with a comprehensive marketing and pricing strategy and continues beyond the day of closing. The white-glove home-sale concierge experience includes:
- a cash offer for consideration before the home goes into the MLS, giving an option to make the home sale even easier
(not available for all properties/property-types).
- a professional, well-connected partner providing full attention and determination to getting the home sold
- a competitive market analysis (CMA) to help establish the home’s value, market overview and activity and best asking price
- advise on how best to prepare to quickly sell for top-dollar
- customized bespoke marketing campaign to provide ideal exposure, including professional marketing materials (yard sign, flyers, emails, listing sheets)
- hosting of Open Houses to attract buyers direct (or not, if preferred, limit to exclusive private showings) and coordination of private showings of the home that work with seller’s schedule
- negotiation guidance to ensure receipt of the best comprehensive offer for the home
- guide sellers through the complex paperwork involved with selling
When I’m not assisting my clients, I enjoy volunteering for the Pinellas County Schools, spending time with family and expanding my cooking and baking skills.