Eat Your Jack-O-Lanterns
Since it’s pumpkin season, and this fun recipe link with 17 ways to eat your Jack-O-Lanterns came in to my email this morning, I just had to share! Most of these recipes are quick and easy and some are great to whip-up with the kids. Feed your inner kid-ult with some sweet (and savory) ways to pull the fall harvest season out this year!
And feel free to get creative. It’s not a science and the faces of a Jack-O-Lantern are only limited by your imagination! Happy “carving” and enjoy!
17 WAYS TO EAT YOUR JACK-O-LANTERNS
Spooky faces are burning in windows and on porches. Isn’t it time you carved one into your dinner? Whether you go for a snack, entree, dessert or all three, these pumpkin-shaped dishes will amuse kids and adults alike.
- Jack-O-Lantern Oranges
- Cute Non-Pumpkin Ritz Jack-O-Lantern Cookies
- Easy Jack-O-Lantern Cake
- Jack-O-Lantern Sloppy Joe Pie
- Jack-O-Lantern Pasta Dinner
- Giant Glowing Pumpkin Cookies
- Rice Krispies Jack-O-Lanterns
- Mac & Cheese Jack-O-Lantern
- Jack-O-Lanterns (bread with cheese spread)
- Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes Cake
- Dinner In A Pumpkin
- Jack-O-Lantern Cheeseburger Pie
- Pumpkin Cake-O-Lantern
- The Great Pumpkin Cookie
Source: Genius Kitchen